Since it doesn’t look like anyone’s getting arrested today what do you say we put sex back on the table?
Sterek AU: Stiles is excited to finally get to do some real undercover work. All he has to do is seduce a man into agreeing to pay to have sex with him. Shouldn’t be too hard… right?
Derek is part of an ongoing investigation into a human trafficking ring. Tonight he has the fun job of rounding up sex workers to see if any of them have any information on their bosses.
This is what happens when people don’t read their inter-agency memos. Chaos.
Based on this post
No, the confusion made me giggle like CRAZY. I love it!
Yeaaaah well it was definitely one of my most embaressing moments of my life XD
1. When and how did you realize you were madly in love with me? Please show your work.
Teenage Wasteland. That was really what struck me the most. I literally was glued to my computer for DAYS because I couldn’t finish the chapters before work and was constantly thinking about it when I was away from my computer (I still do), And just…JFDKHGJFDG I love it and yet ‘love’ is such a severely in aduate description of my feelings for this peace. Don’t even get me started on Space Oditiy.
But more than it being a good story, I was (and again, still am) struck by how deeply you know these characters as well as how bloody brilliant your writing style is. I look up to you in so many ways. So. Many. Ways.
2. What Disney song most encapsulates you/your life?
"Almost There" - The Princess and the Frog
3. Weirdest place you’ve ever made whoopie.
In my 7th grade math class, during a test.
4. Do you feel like a grownup? Why or why not?
I think I am. After all, I’ve matured, I no longer think like I used to, I understand more. A lot of people who don’t know how old I am usually put me about ten years younger than my actual age. Not because I don’t know how to act serious, but because I’m not afraid to let loose and act like a kid. Maturity has nothing to do with age and everything to do with understanding. So yes, I perceive myself as an adult, even if a lot of other people don’t.
People don’t stop playing because they’re old, they are old because they stopped playing.
5. Would you rather live on a colony in space (in a dome on a planet not suitable for human life) or underwater?
Underwater. I always wanted to be a mermaid when I was younger. I still do in a lot of ways XD
6. What superpower would you most want to have?
Flying. Hands down. And not because it would save me on gas or maintaining/buying a car (though that would help). I’d want to fly because the world is such a beautiful place, and most of us miss it in our day to day activities. In our rush to get where we’re going we miss how the sun falls through the trees or the rainbow that is filtering through the rain.
It’s one of the reasons why I love taking planes when I travel. Because at 30,000 the world looks peaceful. There are no wars, no illness, no famine, no casualties, no fighting or death or strife of any kind. It’s simply beautiful. It simply is. And that is something (if I could) I would give my right arm to experience every day.
7. What is the title of the story of your life?
I’m not Broken, Just Bent
8. Do you tell people in RL that you’re in fandom?
Yes! You’d be surprised how many people are closet fandom members and are too afraid to admit it. I’m proud to say I’m a Star Wars Junkie, or I am a proud Hufflepuff, or a Proud Disney Nerd. It’s so easy just to be yourself, and I’ve learned that even if they think less of me for it, that it only makes me love my fandoms even more.
9. What is the most embarrassing thing you’ve ever written or done in your fannish life?
Oh god. Ok, so I was never as good with writing as I am now. Only one person on this Earth knows how bad I was. And I hope to god that those works NEVER see the light of day. I myself can’t even read them without wanting to get sick. You all now have the pleasure of knowing they exist. Now know that you will never see them. Ever.
10. Star Wars or Star Trek?
STAR WARS ALL THE WAY BABY!!!! Back in the day (before the syfy channel was known as the syfy channel) Episodes 4, 5, and 6 would play every weekend. 4 on Friday, 5 on Saturday and 6 on Sunday. My family and I would watch the marathon EVERY WEEKEND religiously and this went on for like, 6 months. Needless to say, I was there, head in my hands, eyes wide and a smile on my face every weekend because Star Wars was coming on. I couldn’t be a bigger Star Wars Junkie if I tried. XD
11. Would you, could you, with a fox?
No. Definitely not, lol
Now for my Questions:
- What is your favorite Genre of music?
- If you could have an all expenses paid trip to anywhere in the world, where would you want to go and why?
- Have you met anyone on Tumblr in RL?
- Do you believe there is an afterlife?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- Warm or Cold weather? Why?
- Your favorite Disney Movie? (or movie in Gen if you don’t like Disney)
- What was your favorite Book series growing up?
- What is one of your favorite hobbies?
- What are you most known for according to your peers? (work, RL friends, or in general)
It’s a boyfriend(read: fiancee) sweater type of night.
Some unpleasant things happened at work so all I wanna do now is cuddle and take ridic species and relax. Tomorrow is my Friday.
he called my shirt a sweater….
ITS A SWEATER TO MEEEE~~
He’s wearing my shirt, I’m wearing his… it’s all good.
You two are so adorable.